Want To Learn About Financial Planning?
- Do you have an interested in Investments and Personal Finance?
- Do you enjoy being socially engaged and creating long-lasting personal connections?
- Do you want to have the opportunity to control your career path and have autonomy of your lifestyle?
If so, then sign up for the externship today!
The program is a collaboration between San Diego State University and FPA San Diego. It is meant to provide meaningful experience to students who are motivated to have a career in the Financial Planning Industry.
- Externship consists of 9 hours of in-office experience over 1-3 weeks. Exact times and days will be coordinated with you and the advisory firm.
- Experience the day to day life of a financial planning practice. You will get paired with a local San Diego Firm.
- Get to know the different sides of the business (Planning, Investments, Operations, Advising)
- Get exposure to the Financial Planning Process and learn how to make a difference in a client’s life.
If you are a student interested in participating, please contact email@example.com. The externship begins October 1st, 2018.