The San Diego State University Financial Planning Association strives to provide a bridge between the Financial Services industry and students at SDSU in a friendly and professional manner. All majors and grades are welcome!
What We Do:
- Foster an environment conducive to networking between SDSU and Financial Services professionals
- Have consistent involvement with the San Diego FPA with strong attendance at meetings and events
- Enhance members’ education through personal interaction with Financial Service professionals
- Develop and expand access to resources offered by the Financial Services industry
- Preserve the Financial Services program at San Diego State University
- Contact us to learn more about the club!
Student Member Benefits:
- Membership to FPA National, the Largest CFP ® Association in the United States
- Education on careers in the Financial Services industry through professional speakers and presentations
- Personally interact with Financial Services professionals at meetings and networking events
- Opportunity to participate in both internship and mentorship programs
- Subscription to Money Magazine and Journal of Financial Planning Magazine (CE Eligible)
- 15% off Kaplan and College for Financial Planning Materials
- Discounts on leading FinTech (MoneyGuidePro, Redtail)
- Scholarships for Kaplan study materials
- $200 discount to CFP® exam
- And more!